Mart's DJ gigs
Brat's album is just Cloud9
To the dumb twat who closed Mart's laptop, she should have been kicked out. Ms It's not a DM concert FFS! Some people should just go back into the hole that they came from.
There were several creepers present that evening. Not only this Veronica girl. I really pitty her, she looks horrible, she must have big problems in her life) in fact the beginning was quite not nice. First the main system didn't work and Mart was a bit annoyed and insecure and when it finally worked there was this weird girl just iin front of him (I mean there was NO gap beween us and the dj desk. And she didnt stop touching the laptop... Then Kessler jumped on stage in her direction and the security man asked us to step back from the desk (instead of removing the bitch from her place) a bit later she just fell over and the security guided her out...
Then there was another girl. She was on drugs obviously, she tried to touch Martin and the equipment and she fell ovver three times until she was removed... But After half an hour the atmosphere got better and more relaxed and we could finally start to party properly!
:Whoa: i still can't believe some pll
(12-06-2011, 11:46 AM)Sweetest Perfection Wrote: There were several creepers present that evening. Not only this Veronica girl. I really pitty her, she looks horrible, she must have big problems in her life) in fact the beginning was quite not nice. First the main system didn't work and Mart was a bit annoyed and insecure and when it finally worked there was this weird girl just iin front of him (I mean there was NO gap beween us and the dj desk. And she didnt stop touching the laptop... Then Kessler jumped on stage in her direction and the security man asked us to step back from the desk (instead of removing the bitch from her place) a bit later she just fell over and the security guided her out...
Then there was another girl. She was on drugs obviously, she tried to touch Martin and the equipment and she fell ovver three times until she was removed... But After half an hour the atmosphere got better and more relaxed and we could finally start to party properly!

Shocked1 Whoa, that sounds indeed creepy! But honestly I'm not surprised. The world changed and changes a lot - and some people within.

Great article with a GREAT pic!
http://www.independent.com/news/2011/dec...rts-forum/

[Image: _1_t479.jpg?6626f76dcd72edc2e28f46812c7026450162bdb2]
Quote:If every charity event could boast a dance floor as fiendishly sexy as last Saturday’s, poverty would almost certainly be extinct.

AndyAndyAndy
HeartHeartHeart
Cloud9Cloud9Cloud9
(I lost my ability to speak Haha)
And from another angle! Haha
[Image: tumblr_lvurozIBBV1qla0uy]
Heart2Heart2Thanks
This is my pic! Haha
I love his profile so much!Cloud9