MLG collab w/ Motor (Bryan Black)
BTW I sent the guy who pulled the video a message asking why. He said he got threatening messages (From Motor or their "people" I assume?). He also says he has many more videos on his hard drive!!! He is in Russia.
OOOh thats harsh!!!!
looks like this will finally be released soon!

http://twitter.com/#!/wearemotor

Quote:the first single from the new MOTOR LP, "Man Made Machine" feat. Martin L. Gore now has a catalog number and is in production.
nlmdanlmdanlmda
Thank you Christa Heart2
Depeche Sam posted this video (I think it's the old one) and said this:
Quote:Motor Feat. Martin L. Gore “Man Made Machine" official EP release 03/01/2012
Apart from the original and extended versions, the EP contains three additional remixes by Black Asteroid, Radio Slave and Chris Liebing, as well as the “Man Made Machine” video. Just recently, When MOTOR secretly played the original version of the track on a BBC radio broadcast, it got over 10.000 views within hours of being ripped and broadcasted on YouTube. The reactions from Depeche Mode and MOTOR fans was absolutely ecstatic and behind the track release as first single from Motor album also titled “Man Made Machine".

another article about this...it's in english. Darn good review!

http://www.wordandsound.de/article/74087
Thank you Christa for the review!

Here is the video for "Man Made Machine"! I love the sound of the music here. And Martin did well too!

Somebody, does anybody know how to embed videos on this forum? I wish that this had a thing where you can embed videos from Youtube.
Yes! it's very easy. When you are in full edit mode, click the TV on the top right of your format bar. Then select the type of video it is (you tube, yahoo, vimeo etc) and paste the url in the little window that pops up. Sometimes you have to play with the url a little bit, so always preview before posting. You can go back into edit in full mode to try it wink
(12-15-2011, 09:44 PM)martinsharmony Wrote: Yes! it's very easy. When you are in full edit mode, click the TV on the top right of your format bar. Then select the type of video it is (you tube, yahoo, vimeo etc) and paste the url in the little window that pops up. Sometimes you have to play with the url a little bit, so always preview before posting. You can go back into edit in full mode to try it wink

Thank you so much Christa!!! Much appreciated!!! Hug2 wink
Blocked Sad2Sad2Sad2
I can tell they are policing this one very well! Sigh. I guess we will just have to wait until they release it for real.