painting @ Dave's home?
I hope he paints nudes...need a volunteer Dave??? YesmasterBow
(01-24-2011, 08:06 PM)Mischievous1 Wrote: I hope he paints nudes...need a volunteer Dave??? YesmasterBow

Shocked1MsHaha Jennifer, you're soooo baaaad! Now I need to get that thought out off my head. Devil Though he could model for me! I'm a fully trained sculptor and painter! Devil2Devil2Devil2
I once read a great FF about painting with Dave and nude model, don't remember the titel anymore... Devil

Where do we know that Long Island tub thing from? Sources?? Drool
(01-25-2011, 08:31 AM)oh-lilian Wrote: I once read a great FF about painting with Dave and nude model, don't remember the titel anymore... Devil

Where do we know that Long Island tub thing from? Sources?? Drool

Hehe, from Tumblr. A guy, living next to Dave on Long Island posted he often hears Dave singing in the garden, sitting in his hot tub.

Well, "know" as in "not-confirmed". Anyway, it's a NICE thought! Devil2Tongue1
really??? That's BowDrool
I think I would spend my whole life sitting in the garden listening to him. Ok, maybe I would risk one or two peers over the fence... Devil2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
this singing in the hot tub story is really cool! XDDDDD
I can already see ourselves sitting on the fence disguised as birds and peeping on him XDDDDDDD
(sorry, watched too much animes lately XD)
(01-25-2011, 09:50 AM)Useless-girl Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
this singing in the hot tub story is really cool! XDDDDD
I can already see ourselves sitting on the fence disguised as birds and peeping on him XDDDDDDD
(sorry, watched too much animes lately XD)

Actually sitting IN the hot tub with him would be even better... Tongue1Haha Devilfire
okay, but before that we have to size up the situation - if he's there nekkkid with a certain blond curly man, then first we would want to see some action, wouldn't we? :P after that the real fun can begin :P
so girls, these topics scream for a FF!!
Imagine: Dave, Mart, painting, hot tub, you watching, joining the fun? ... DroolThudHaha

Concerning Dave's paintings again: are there any interviews where he talks about paintings he does or painters he likes???
big like on the FF idea :P

hm, I cannot remember on such an interview....