painting @ Dave's home?
Hmm, I need to go watch that video now.
I didn't know that! Thanks Heart2
you're welcome :)
well, he's a real artist and have talents in many things, not just in singing :)
The female portrait in "barrel" is Jen...look closely.

The pic behind him shows St. Sebastian. It's a wellknown martyr. Look at the little arrows that stick in his body. He was shot and died for his belief. DUH, sometimes it helps to have gone to a catholic school, lol! Tongue1 About the text..well, you can read "Martyr" and "Ste Seabstiano" in the last row of text...oh, and the last bit is the chap (roman letters) for finding the text in the bible...the rest is not so good to read but I may try it as I had Latin in school.
wow, thank you so much for all that!!! Didn't know that the barrel of the gun paintings are from him! Where do you know that from?? LOVE the LOVE pic!!!
And great that you know all that stuff about St. Sebastian - gotta read that bible passage now. ;-)
I'm really impressed by his talent!!
well, I have my sources like everyone else - but I don't really remember where I've heard this - maybe on Freestate.hu, or in an interview.
And yeah, I knew that the female portrait is Jen in his more abstract style :)
LOVE from BOAG is a painting of robert indiana)
well, then it's a tribute to Mr. Indiana, I mean then probably Dave (or someone else) re-painted it - IMO. :)
still it looks cool! :D
I wish he'd do an exhibition sometime...
That's one question I would ask him, if I ever meet him: Do you still paint and what kind of style / themes are your paintings?
Besides tons of other questions, like: How / where / when do you listen to music? Do you sing along? Do you sleep naked? Marry me? ... ;-)
(01-24-2011, 09:21 AM)oh-lilian Wrote: I wish he'd do an exhibition sometime...
That's one question I would ask him, if I ever meet him: Do you still paint and what kind of style / themes are your paintings?
Besides tons of other questions, like: How / where / when do you listen to music? Do you sing along? Do you sleep naked? Marry me? ... ;-)

HahaHahaHaha If you manage to shoo Kessy off you might have a chance if Dave's in a good mood. Devil That much we know: He sings in the hot tub of his Long Island summer home. Presumably naked! Devil2