Halloween Theme?
Lightbulb 
If anybody is interested in making a theme for Halloween, feel free. You'd need to make a top banner, all of the forum images, a tileable background (if you don't want solid black), and the little buttons that indicate whether the forum contains new posts or not or is closed (see the bottom of the main page). Check the images in whatever theme you're using to see what dimensions everything needs to be. The only thing that I ask is that it include all of the guys - maybe not all of them in every image, but a fair representation of each of them throughout.
Yeah that sound good - i know have the photoshop from my Dads I found it I may have a bash!
Awesome!! Feel free to do it yourself or have people help. I'll set up a blank black theme later on that the images will go into. Thanks
Just "thinking aloud"... Tongue1
[Image: helloweenlogox600.jpg]

[Image: helloweenlogotax.jpg]
Andy That's awesome! Mart's giving us all the eye Haha He looks a bit devious there... at least in comparison to the others Haha
Well, the original photo shows him even more evil. Devil Playing with wallpaper idea...that's how I ended with the banner...as I said, just toying around till the final idea.

[Image: pumpkinheadsxc850.jpg]
you know I always thought that photo of them from PTA with Mart and Fletch wrapped in christmas lights was rather creepy with no additional photoshopping!
Errr...."Helloween" or "Halloween"??? I found both versions...*SIGH*

[Image: pumpkinheadsx2c.th.jpg]
Brilliant Siv!Devil2
maybe you could add a little something to Dave in the wallpaper. A glow that makes him look more dangerous. Only if you want. I thought he looks a bit "untreated" Haha
The banner is fantastic!Andy
(10-04-2010, 04:01 PM)Sweetest Perfection Wrote: Brilliant Siv!Devil2
maybe you could add a little something to Dave in the wallpaper. A glow that makes him look more dangerous. Only if you want. I thought he looks a bit "untreated" Haha
The banner is fantastic!Andy

Devil2

[Image: pumpkinheadsx2f850.jpg]

[Image: pumpkinheadsx2f.th.jpg]