Vince collaborate with Martin!!!
From Vince's tweet....

Quote:Am working on the track 'Zaat'. Collaborating with Martin (Gore) (from Basildon)
30 minutes ago via web

It's too wonderful to be true!Thud I love these two Heart2
i saw the tweet was confused but brilliant!
Wtf I don't know what to think about that. I'm not Vince's biggest fan (sorry if you are), he just never stunned me with brilliance. I didn't know those two still got on well, I thought they'd had a falling out and Vince and Fletch were just still good friends.
who knows - we will see
Nice one, Vince is such a nice bloke. No, they still get on. Just tweeted Vince saying can't wait to hear it.
(08-27-2010, 04:41 PM)Mistress_Mode Wrote: Wtf I don't know what to think about that. I'm not Vince's biggest fan (sorry if you are), he just never stunned me with brilliance.

It's true for me too. But we will see.

He's the godfather of 80's synth music and all round nice guy, I have a hell of a lot of respect for him...and his studio makes me drool.
He may not have written lyrical masterpieces (Though I'd disagree. See 'Puppets') but he deserves all the respect in the world for founding DM.
(08-27-2010, 04:41 PM)Mistress_Mode Wrote: Wtf I don't know what to think about that. I'm not Vince's biggest fan (sorry if you are), he just never stunned me with brilliance. I didn't know those two still got on well, I thought they'd had a falling out and Vince and Fletch were just still good friends.

It's okay, I can accept not everyone is Vince's fan after listening to Speak & Spell lol

I'm not sure if they get in touch with each other often, but Martin went to Erasure's show in 2007 (and took pic with Vince) and Yazoo reunion tour in 2008. So I think they may get along well....

[Image: vincemartin.jpg]

Aww, that's cute. Just the fact that all of these people have known each other for so long and still have contact is amazing to me. My friends tend to last a couple of years (at best) and then disappear completely.