Insight: A book about Martin
I know but all English women speak English to him I want to be different and memorableHahaHaha Besides it will come in handy with ChristianDevilDevil OT my German tutor is actually from Vienna
HahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHaha Li, you just crack me up again!!! Thanks
(09-21-2010, 04:56 PM)Ultra Blue Dress Wrote: Yes in about 3 years I might know enough to read itHahaHaha I'm getting ready for the next tour and seeing them in BerlinThudThud

Thanks for the linkHug2

Me too! We can go together! Hug2
I REALLY need to get in touch with my relatives in Berlin...

Yeah!!!!! Board Meeting in Berlin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nlmdanlmdanlmda
Great idea!!!!!!!!nlmda
(09-24-2010, 12:20 PM)morganalefaye Wrote: HahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHahaHaha Li, you just crack me up again!!! Thanks

What? I'm just getting myself preparedDevilDevil Well I can live in hope right?HahaHaha
(09-24-2010, 12:28 PM)martinsharmony Wrote:
(09-21-2010, 04:56 PM)Ultra Blue Dress Wrote: Yes in about 3 years I might know enough to read itHahaHaha I'm getting ready for the next tour and seeing them in BerlinThudThud

Thanks for the linkHug2

Me too! We can go together! Hug2
I REALLY need to get in touch with my relatives in Berlin...

Good idea ChristaHug2

I've always wanted to visit Berlin, the dates for the TOTU didn't fall right for M so hopefully next time
It has arrived! Finally!Heart2
Unfortunately the cover is really really uglyMs
Anyway. I flipped already through some parts and I've read that Martin quit drinking in April 2006. The evening before he went out drinking with Fletch, Pete and Chris and the next day he decided to stop (which was a process over a few months he didn't need a special reason/occasion to stop that particular day) And after the gig he went directly to the hotel.
He said it wasn't difficult at all to enter stage sober. But sometimes he fears that he could have a backslide and he doesn't want himself expose too much to dangerous situations.
I'm soooo proud of him!Cloud9Andy

And every 2 weeks Suz gives him the kids. He gets up at 6:45 and cares for the kids having breakfast and so on and he brings Calo to school...Cloud9
Brilliant!! I want it but it's in German :Sad:
Awh that sounds so lovely Love2

Must start learning German now... Devilbook
(10-08-2010, 07:50 AM)Sweetest Perfection Wrote: It has arrived! Finally!Heart2
Unfortunately the cover is really really uglyMs
Anyway. I flipped already through some parts and I've read that Martin quit drinking in April 2006. The evening before he went out drinking with Fletch, Pete and Chris and the next day he decided to stop (which was a process over a few months he didn't need a special reason/occasion to stop that particular day) And after the gig he went directly to the hotel.
He said it wasn't difficult at all to enter stage sober. But sometimes he fears that he could have a backslide and he doesn't want himself expose too much to dangerous situations.
I'm soooo proud of him!Cloud9Andy

And every 2 weeks Suz gives him the kids. He gets up at 6:45 and cares for the kids having breakfast and so on and he brings Calo to school...Cloud9

ThanksThanksThanks Oh how I wish I could read this book!

April 06! Yay! Andy Now I know when!

So I guess it wasn't as dramatic as I may have thought. I'm glad it wasn't difficult for him to go on stage sober...I had heard that it was. I also heard he had the kids more often than that Watch He takes Calo to school! (driven by his driver??) Cloud9 Aww that's so sweet!

No I definitely don't want him to relapse...but I think he's handling it better now because I've heard stories of him hanging with Fletch even in bars after shows.

Please continue to post passages like these as you read! Bow Hug2
Oh, I'm soooo curious to read that book - I've pre-ordered in on Amazon.de months ago and now they finally shipped it! Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow - would be a great read for the weekend! Floofangel