What's next for DM?
I also heard end of march for the Remix Album - and that Röyksopp did a remix! :-)
I'm VERY excited about the remix album seeing the huge names remixing them. It's so cool to see so many colleagues involved. I'm still obsessed with the LFO remix of "Lie To Me" from the last remix album.
(01-24-2011, 03:33 AM)Dingerz Wrote: I'm VERY excited about the remix album seeing the huge names remixing them. It's so cool to see so many colleagues involved. I'm still obsessed with the LFO remix of "Lie To Me" from the last remix album.

Same here! I'm not that much into remixes but since Mike Shinoda was working on some trax the 2004 remixes album - plus a few more - I'm sorta hooked. Have to admit I didn't and possibly will not like every piece that finds a way onto the new album, but it's like with chocolates. You have your favs and the rest some way goes down as well - sooner or later! Tongue1Haha
So I find some news about the Rmx Album!
Its out at 28.03.2011
Depeche Mode - Remixes ... (1xCD)
Depeche Mode - Remixes ... (2xCD)
Depeche Mode - Remixes ... (3xCD)
Depeche Mode - Remixes ... (Deluxe Box Set 6xLP)

Vince Clarke | Behind The Wheel
Alex Metric | Personal Jesus
Alan Wilder | In Chains
Alan Wilder | I Want You Now
Nick Rhodes (Duran Duran aus), Andrew Whyat (Miike Snow) und Mark Ronson | Personal Jesus
Kidkanevil | Black Celebration
Yeah Yeah Yeahs | TBA
Arcade Fire | TBA
Eric Prydz | TBA
Stargate | TBA
TBA | Tora! Tora! Tora!

And I find a Mix of Eric Prydz!
Don`t know if it is his mix for the Album!
I think not but in the beginning it is DM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t1riL7MI...r_embedded#!
WOW! Run2 It's so cool that Vince and Alan are doing remixes...and Alan doing a new song too! That's awesome. *snicker* I have to chuckle at the song Alan chose..."In Chains"...Devil2 (mind goes crazy with Alan/dom connotations) Haha OK I'll try to drag my mind out of the gutter

Alan gets In Chains acapella from the band! I`m really excited about that! Thud
[Image: dm-remix-album-160x160.png]
I love getting the vinyl of things... but I hope that it comes with CD versions as well. I got the SOTU vinyl with a cd version (of course this was after I'd already bought the big boxed set...).
The limited edition lithographs Depeche Mode 2011

We are pleased to offer this new limited edition lithographic printing in 2011.

Individual number of 150 publications, this gorgeous lithograph will be an excellent addition to the collection of any fan of "Depeche Mode".

The final size of 500mm x 707mm

[Image: Litho.jpg]

ECDMO015

Cost: £ 75.00

Europe: depechemode.officialmerchshop.com

Live in Barcelona Lithograph - Limited Collector's Edition 1 / 250

To celebrate the release of the Universe Tour Barcelona DVD, we are pleased to offer this new limited edition lithographic print. Individual number of 250 publications, this gorgeous lithograph will be an excellent addition to the collection of any fan of "Depeche Mode".

[Image: Litho1.jpg]

FXAPDMO50575

Cost: $ 100.00

U.S.: depechemode.shop.livenation.com

PS: Lithography - a printing method in which the ink is transferred under pressure with a flat printing plate to paper. At the heart of lithography is the physicochemical principle implies a stamp with a completely smooth surface (stone), which, through appropriate processing, acquires the property on its individual parts to make a special lithographic ink.
Yep, it's the second one. Pretty cool!
6LP box set, awesome! Is it the end of March yet?