What's next for DM?
(03-17-2010, 06:36 PM)milsanne boone Wrote: No no, what's going to happen next is that Alan will rejoin and magically return to his stunning good looks circa 1984, Make Black Celebration 2, and be caught on the Fletch Cam doing extremely unmentionable things to Martin.
Oh damn, you meant in reality. Bugger.

I keep wondering if there's missing stuff of that from the vids Alan took back thenDroolDrool
(03-18-2010, 01:03 PM)Ultra Blue Dress Wrote: I keep wondering if there's missing stuff of that from the vids Alan took back thenDroolDrool

Well I did hear/read once that there is a video out there that Alan has "that he will not allow to be shown until the persons involved are deceased". It's locked up somewhere Shocked1 Also I heard/read about some supposedly "dodgy pictures" that after taking them the guys decided were too dodgy and actually hunted down and purchased the negatives. Who knows if this stuff is real and actually exists?!?!
I dunno but I wanna lock myself in a room and watch it...
I'd heard about the vids of Als but not about the guys hunting down negatives for dodgy photosDevilfireDevilfire

Oooh Imagine having negs like thatDroolDrool Just think of the power you'd haveDevilfireDevilfire

Like you say Christa who knows whats true but it's sooo much fun to think and speculateDroolDevil
Well I decided to put this here since no doubt we will also be discussing other remixers/artists/songs etc on this project. If someone wants to add it to Alan's threads as well feel free!

http://www.antimusic.com/news/10/nov/08A...Mode.shtml
Meanwhile Peter Too confirmed Bernhard Sumner from New Order and
Alexmetric as remixers.

http://twitter.com/petertoo
(03-19-2010, 06:53 PM)martinsharmony Wrote: Well I did hear/read once that there is a video out there that Alan has "that he will not allow to be shown until the persons involved are deceased". It's locked up somewhere Shocked1 Also I heard/read about some supposedly "dodgy pictures" that after taking them the guys decided were too dodgy and actually hunted down and purchased the negatives. Who knows if this stuff is real and actually exists?!?!

Really??? Shocked1

I definitely want to put my hands on that hot stuff Drool
So the rumour is that the remix album will be out in late March...3 discs. Anyone have any more info? Links?
(03-19-2010, 07:56 PM)Ultra Blue Dress Wrote: I'd heard about the vids of Als but not about the guys hunting down negatives for dodgy photosDevilfireDevilfire

Oooh Imagine having negs like thatDroolDrool Just think of the power you'd haveDevilfireDevilfire

Like you say Christa who knows whats true but it's sooo much fun to think and speculateDroolDevil
OOOH GOD PLEA SE TRUE DroolDroolDroolDroolDrool
(03-17-2010, 06:36 PM)milsanne boone Wrote: No no, what's going to happen next is that Alan will rejoin and magically return to his stunning good looks circa 1984, Make Black Celebration 2, and be caught on the Fletch Cam doing extremely unmentionable things to Martin.
Oh damn, you meant in reality. Bugger.

Haha Maybe not reality, but it'd make a good story!