What's next for DM?
I'm sure someone can photoshop that Devilwink
Haha Nooooooooo, I can imagine and... just simply... noooo! XD Haha If he really do that once I laughing myself into the death XD
well I think they'll have a longer break. maybe Daniel meant that new remix album they'll release until the new tour dvd comes out. don't you think? I'm sure they won't release a new DM album in 2011 - that'd be too quick. And I agree with Bree about Dave's heath. If they really do another album this quick, they won't go onto such a big world tour like this, I'm sure. It's too early after these 10 months on the road. I agree with Capri, I think we'll have to wait another 3-4 years, but I don't mind. I don't want them to rush into anything. And of course Dave's health is the most important for me still. :)
No no, what's going to happen next is that Alan will rejoin and magically return to his stunning good looks circa 1984, Make Black Celebration 2, and be caught on the Fletch Cam doing extremely unmentionable things to Martin.
Oh damn, you meant in reality. Bugger.
More than likely Another Dave solo Album Maybe ?
(03-17-2010, 06:54 PM)Bettyboop77 Wrote: More than likely Another Dave solo Album Maybe ?
I hope so! One from Mart would be nice too.
I wish mart would do one that wasn't covers. Not too keen on Dave's, I mean, it's ok but too normal sounding, can't think of a word.
I'd die for a Martin solo album, maybe just maybe now he writes so much more and Dave contributes now, can we hope it will happen.

Workaholic Christian will probably drag Dave screaming into the studioHahaHaha If he ever finishes his Compact Space albumTongue1
(03-18-2010, 10:14 AM)Ultra Blue Dress Wrote: I'd die for a Martin solo album, maybe just maybe now he writes so much more and Dave contributes now, can we hope it will happen.
Signing that!! I want new ballades, maybe more piano, more melancholic brill Curly-songs nlmdaHaha

I can imagine them to keep being creative now. They only have a short time left in their 40´s now...Shocked1Shocked1
(03-17-2010, 06:36 PM)milsanne boone Wrote: No no, what's going to happen next is that Alan will rejoin and magically return to his stunning good looks circa 1984, Make Black Celebration 2, and be caught on the Fletch Cam doing extremely unmentionable things to Martin.
Oh damn, you meant in reality. Bugger.

HahaHahaHahaHahaHaha We need an ALAN icon I just realize! :tonuge1: