ULTRA wallpapers
Tongue 
Oh hi there, girls!

I was just wondering... maybe someone could do some nice ULTRA-wallpapers for me/us! :blush2: I'd love to change my desktop on my laptop to something like that, cuz I feel the lack of WPs from this era. So if some of you have time and mood for it, please, don't hold back, I'd be really greatful!!!
Heart2Bow

P.S.: Siv, I know I still owe you a "Surrender" wp, I didn't forget it, I'll work on it, just give me some hints please (e.g.: which kind of Dave do you want it on it?)
(04-09-2009, 07:54 AM)Useless-girl Wrote: Oh hi there, girls!

I was just wondering... maybe someone could do some nice ULTRA-wallpapers for me/us! :blush2: I'd love to change my desktop on my laptop to something like that, cuz I feel the lack of WPs from this era. So if some of you have time and mood for it, please, don't hold back, I'd be really greatful!!!
Heart2Bow

P.S.: Siv, I know I still owe you a "Surrender" wp, I didn't forget it, I'll work on it, just give me some hints please (e.g.: which kind of Dave do you want it on it?)

Angel An emotional Dave - I think I told you those days...one like from the "Kingdom" video...or the expressions he has when he's "far away" with his thoughts...:blush2:
I´d love to see works. ULTRA is one of my fav eras too. So seductively dark.
(04-09-2009, 09:36 AM)DeadofNight Wrote: I´d love to see works. ULTRA is one of my fav eras too. So seductively dark.

I agree, I agree!!! Heart2Heart2Heart2Jumpon

Siv: Okey-dokey! Order taken! :nerd:
Oooh Ultra WP, ooh yes please, my favourite album too, but you might have guessed that.

Sorry I'm still trying to learn everyones names here Usi is it? Is that where the Useless part of your user name comes from?[Image: 7Akiss.gif]
(04-09-2009, 11:19 AM)Ultra Blue Dress Wrote: Oooh Ultra WP, ooh yes please, my favourite album too, but you might have guessed that.

Sorry I'm still trying to learn everyones names here Usi is it? Is that where the Useless part of your user name comes from?[Image: 7Akiss.gif]

Yeah, I'm walking the same shoes - I should visit the introducing thread more often to memorise all your names. :D
Nice and right guess! :D My absolute number one song is Useless, cuz it made me a DM fan more than 5 years ago. Angel That's why I have it in my nickname - and of course ULTRA will be always my secret favourite. (And all the ULTRA-videos kick ass!!!! Devil2)
It's nice to see this much ULTRA fans here! :hug3:
Haha, Usi comes from Useless-girl XD By the way you can call me Zsofi or Zso, or whatever you want. :D
I like the Ultra period of band, my favourites pictures stem from these years. :-)
hi girls! I had a little free time. Here's the first try:

[Image: ULTRA_wp_2009_november_by_Useless_girl.jpg]
It's really great! Thanks I love Ultra pics, too!Cloud9
I'm glad you like it! :D I'll try to do more soon ;)
BTW this is the desktop on my laptop now. :P