Time To Say Good-Bye
Information 
Hi members and staff!

You might have recognized my extended absence the last months.

It's been a few years meanwhile that I'm part and Admin - and I really enjoyed being involved. My job developed as well over time and now I face the dilemma I was already afraid of those days.

As I can't fill my role to the extend it should be (in my eyes), I'd like to resign from my position as Admin. I by no means want to leave the forum, but as I can't predict when and how much I can be online, it's just fair to step back.

It's really nothing personal between us all as I always enjoyed what we did and created here together.

Please respect my decision and don't be sad. I'm not out off the world! Grouphug

Cheers!

Siv
Aw Siv. I can understand you but I'm sad nevertheless. Sad1
I hope you will be able one day to be more often around again. I miss you. Not only here, on all the places in the net and in rl Hug3 Hope to see you this year somewhere Heart2
Hug3 You know you have all my thanks for all the help you've been over the years.
(02-19-2013, 04:19 PM)Sweetest Perfection Wrote: Aw Siv. I can understand you but I'm sad nevertheless. Sad1
I hope you will be able one day to be more often around again. I miss you. Not only here, on all the places in the net and in rl Hug3 Hope to see you this year somewhere Heart2

Yes, I'll miss you too and yes I'm gonna be sad Sad2Sad2Sad2

I always loved your stories and we had some really great conversations. I already miss you Hug2

I look forward to the day when you can come back and spend a little more time here (for me as well!) Please do try to stop by and say hi Wave grin
Awwwwwwwwww siv i understand and have been fantastic as admin i do hope you can stick around some times with us
Heart2 Hug3
thus sux :(((
Aww Siv thats sad. But sometimes RL gets in the way and of course we understand. Dont be a stranger and stop by from time to time, it was fantastic to meet you in person. And we ll miss you that goes without saying x
sad to hear that, Siv! But I can understand for sure! thanks for all the work you put in this forum and I'm glad you'll stay around! :-x
I'm so sorry to read that bit as I know you in person Siv I can understand you. Hug3

I love this board though I hadn't much time the last 2 years to appear constantly. Big thank you to Bree and Siv ThanksGrouphug
I second everything that has been said earlier. Hope RL steps back enough for you to at least enjoy the board!