What Was The Last Thing You Bought For Yourself
This thread is for the things that you buy for yourself.

The last thing I bought for myself was a pretty and leafy houseplant. The one on the left was given to me by a nice lady.Heart2Heart2
Along with the plant I bought 2 pots and some Miracle Grow potting soil. I want to challenge my green thumb a bit! wink

[Image: th_DSC03735.jpg][Image: th_DSC03734.jpg]
(01-12-2013, 07:45 PM)Gahan Fever 101 Wrote: This thread is for the things that you buy for yourself.

The last thing I bought for myself was a pretty and leafy houseplant. The one on the left was given to me by a nice lady.Heart2Heart2
Along with the plant I bought 2 pots and some Miracle Grow potting soil. I want to challenge my green thumb a bit! wink

[Image: th_DSC03735.jpg][Image: th_DSC03734.jpg]

Nice!! Andy

I got myself some new nail polish the other day (I LOVE nail polish and I change my nail color a LOT because I get bored haha)

[Image: b20690005c3a11e29bac22000a9f13d0_6.jpg]
Good idea for thread some jeggings since i never really buy alot of clothes
I need new clothes so bad!! But I hate shopping. I get most of my stuff online so I don't have to deal with crowds.
for myself i usually buyin either music or thingies from sex shops.

a couple days ago i bought this http://25.media.tumblr.com/b5ff4e37fcd02...o1_500.jpg Tongue1
(01-12-2013, 08:23 PM)xrocksisterx Wrote: I need new clothes so bad!! But I hate shopping. I get most of my stuff online so I don't have to deal with crowds.

Me too! There's also a much bigger selection online than in stores.

I bought myself some aromatherapy stuff. Then, I inadvertently got kinda high on some relaxation scents. I felt like a wet noodle for about an hour! Haha
(01-13-2013, 01:07 PM)Mistress_Mode Wrote: Me too! There's also a much bigger selection online than in stores.

I bought myself some aromatherapy stuff. Then, I inadvertently got kinda high on some relaxation scents. I felt like a wet noodle for about an hour! Haha

A wet noodle?! HahaHahaHahaHahaHaha

Oh yeah there definitely is a bigger selection. And I'm a big girl (I'm a 3X-4X) so it's MUCH easier to find stuff for me online than in stores because usually when stores write 3X, it fits me like a 1X Dizzy
Oh, I totally know that feeling. I'm about a 16 right now, but I was once a 28... finding clothes that are stylish and youthful and that actually fit is so difficult, especially when you're bigger. It's funny how "regular size" stores (like the Limited, Gap, etc.) "vanity size" things (they put a smaller number on a bigger size item), but when you get to the "plus size" stores, it's like the opposite at times!
(01-13-2013, 03:27 PM)Mistress_Mode Wrote: Oh, I totally know that feeling. I'm about a 16 right now, but I was once a 28... finding clothes that are stylish and youthful and that actually fit is so difficult, especially when you're bigger. It's funny how "regular size" stores (like the Limited, Gap, etc.) "vanity size" things (they put a smaller number on a bigger size item), but when you get to the "plus size" stores, it's like the opposite at times!

Absolutely!! I get my stuff from Woman Within or Avenue. They have cute stuff that actually fits me, and if the shirt is blank, my mom can always paint a design on it for me Andy
I bought myself this on vinyl for 17$

[Image: 577809_555087634505386_490450503_n_zpsa4d0ba1a.jpg]