Thread Closed 
Announcements and Updates
Mistress_Mode Offline
Administrator
Administrators

RE: Announcements and Updates
Just a note: I figured out how to get the "Who viewed this topic" option to work again on all the themes.

To use the feature: Scroll to the bottom of any thread and you'll see "Who Viewed This Topic" under the subscribe to the thread option. (Look carefully, it may be hard to see in some themes - such as the Navy theme, where the writing is grey and the background is, too.)
01-05-2013 01:42 PM
Find all posts by this user
Mistress_Mode Offline
Administrator
Administrators

RE: Announcements and Updates
So... the host did some things to their servers last month and I think some things are messed up on the site. Honestly, I don't think I'm going to bother fixing them. I really don't have much interest in running a site these days and I'm not going to renew it when it's up in February 2014. If anyone is interested in trying to archive all the stories, we can talk about how to do that. If someone is interested in taking the site over, we can also try to figure that out.

I'm sorry if this is disappointing news, but I think we all know that this place has been dead for a while. We're all busy and that's good, we have lives that we need to live. :) I'll always have good memories of this place, but I think it's time for me to move on.
10-17-2013 08:32 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed