What shows are you going to??
There'll be loads of breaks. They know what they can do and what not. Can't wait for next year! Andy
I hope i get to see them..... that would be a dream come true
Patience is not my best virtue and to say I am getting really impatient to find out the North American dates is an understatement. Censored Some of us have to book time off work for travelling etc to see them. I have to have my vacation planner finalized by 1/31 so hopefully next month they announce the dates
(12-20-2012, 07:16 PM)Mischievous1 Wrote: Patience is not my best virtue and to say I am getting really impatient to find out the North American dates is an understatement. Censored Some of us have to book time off work for travelling etc to see them. I have to have my vacation planner finalized by 1/31 so hopefully next month they announce the dates

The wait might kill me Thud
The wait for the North American dates is killing me!! I'm saving up money to hopefully get front row seats, but I have to know where in New York they're going to play in order to know how much money to put away! Thud
The wait for those North American are killing me too. I have tried to contact Daniel Barassi (BRAT) and he told me to be patient and not I a nice manner either. I need those dates to schedule a vacation around and to know how much money to save up for. I really hope that they consider playing in Oklahoma City. But if not I'll have to see them in Dallas.
(01-03-2013, 03:29 PM)Gahan Fever 101 Wrote: The wait for those North American are killing me too. I have tried to contact Daniel Barassi (BRAT) and he told me to be patient and not I a nice manner either. I need those dates to schedule a vacation around and to know how much money to save up for. I really hope that they consider playing in Oklahoma City. But if not I'll have to see them in Dallas.

Ugh, sometimes BRAT can be not very nice haha, but yeah, if you have to plan out a vacation to see them, you have to know what you're doing with the air fare, hotel room and whatnot. I just have to know which arena they're going to be in around here. If they're gonna be at Madison Square Garden, I have to save up a bit more money than if they're going to be at the Barclay's Center; same travel time for me to either place haha!
Exactly! I also need to save up for air fare and hotel and all that I need. Hopefully Christa will let me go with her to the Dallas show if I ask her really nicely!
(01-03-2013, 03:47 PM)Gahan Fever 101 Wrote: Exactly! I also need to save up for air fare and hotel and all that I need. Hopefully Christa will let me go with her to the Dallas show if I ask her really nicely!

Cool! I remember when I first went to see them in 2005 I begged my dad for a ticket to see them. By the next tour, my dad had passed away and I saved up all of my money for about five months to see them again because I wasn't going to get the ticket from him then Sad2 Now I'm saving up again, and hopefully I'll have a job between now and when the tickets go on sale so I can save up part of my paycheck! :)
I just got hold of tickets to Paris yesterday. I had to get them off ebay, since I wanted golden circle and they went on sale while I was in a completely idiotic work meeting. But, the guy had pics of the tickets in the ebay ad, so I am hoping that they are legit!