What shows are you going to??
Got my ticket for Budapest. Without my friend it couldn't have happened. Let's say I was lucky enough. :)
im not goin anywere lalalala
(10-26-2012, 06:47 AM)veggiesboudoir Wrote: im not goin anywere lalalala

:( I know how it feels. Usually this happens when it comes to concerts and me. Haha :/
I'm really jealous of seeing people post pictures of their tickets that they already bought Sad2 DM will probably be hiting North America in August or September --that means I'll have to wait another year Dizzy
bah finally managed to catch a ticket to a gore-whorish part of the front row. fuck yeh Thud
(10-27-2012, 07:42 AM)veggiesboudoir Wrote: bah finally managed to catch a ticket to a gore-whorish part of the front row. fuck yeh Thud

Bananadance
not going anywhere again. Angry2
: ( i thought they had a show in your area veggie?
Aw noes Veggie!!!! This sucks big time!Sad2
Hopefully you manage to get some tix !

Even if everyone will hate me now:
I've tix for Berlin (still need tix for Christa and Birdie, as the ticket sale in Germany is dominated by the Mafia and it's kinda lotery to get a Front of Stage ticket in the legal sale at the official price),
Hamburg (though I still don't know what kind of tix for this one because eventim want to put me in the last corner of the stadium after having confirmed my good seats which we've ordered...)
And Düsseldorf and Stuttgart (at least no probs here SO FAR... still don't hold the tix in my hands, so I'm suspicious)

Yes I'll meet up with Christa!!!!nlmdanlmdanlmda
I'm sooooooooooooooooo looking forward to have you at my flat and to be in BErlin with you!Cloud9
(10-28-2012, 02:36 PM)Sweetest Perfection Wrote: Even if everyone will hate me now:
i hate you now Tongue1

(10-28-2012, 01:35 PM)Bettyboop77 Wrote: : ( i thought they had a show in your area veggie?
yep, they do. its just i don't think i would travel to another city to be NOT in the front row. and the reseller where i've ordered my ticket has chancelled my order because they're idiots. but that okay for the place where i live. Stick
still can buy tix for my city and for some abroad ones.