Pictures Of Depeche Mode In Studio 2012
Dave in his sexy glasses again!!!!! :-) <3
Don't ask why, but I find supercute that both Mart and Dave wearing white T-shirts. Heart2 (Don't mind me, it's just being without Gahore for months. Haha)
(10-13-2012, 09:23 AM)xKrekax Wrote: Don't ask why, but I find supercute that both Mart and Dave wearing white T-shirts. Heart2 (Don't mind me, it's just being without Gahore for months. Haha)

Dave 2Heart2martwings ---> Thumbs

[Image: DSC_0293_21.jpg]

ThudThudThud Heart2
i can't help but think Dave gave Martin one of his spare shirts Devil
you mean in the morning, when they woke up at Dave's place and Martin got nothing to wear, cause Dave ripped his shirt apart last night... ;-D
exactly. first Martin's striped jumper from sotu sessions, now some other piece of his garment. Dave is quite an animal, i must say Devil
i'm currently writin a fic about it grin
I love behind the scenes pics like this! And I love that studio that they were in while they were in NYC!
that studio is fabulous - I would go and live in it! Only if Dave comes by every day to sing and..... of course... HahaDevil2 Tongue1
(01-14-2013, 04:52 AM)oh-lilian Wrote: that studio is fabulous - I would go and live in it! Only if Dave comes by every day to sing and..... of course... HahaDevil2 Tongue1

Of course!!!Devilfire Haha
(01-14-2013, 04:52 AM)oh-lilian Wrote: that studio is fabulous - I would go and live in it! Only if Dave comes by every day to sing and..... of course... HahaDevil2 Tongue1

Of course!!!BedDevilfireHahaTongue1